Debs Catering And Buffets for any event, ranging from birthdays & christenings to weddings. Buffets available to suit any budget.
What People Are Saying...
- I would just like to say a massive thank you to debs catering Burnley for the fantastic buffet you provided for me. The food was excellent, and presented lovely. I would strongly recommend xxx Thank you.
- Angela Thoms I have been to a few of Deb’s buffets and they have always been lovely. The food was cooked and prepared perfectly and was always fresh and tasty. The buffet was presented beautifully and professionally. I would recommend Deb’s Catering for your buffets. If you are looking to cater for small family gatherings or larger groups of people Debbie is the person you need to get in touch with.
- I have also had an excellent buffet,presentation was second to none,she couldn’t do any more for you,attention to detail with lots of variation of food was excellent i would recommend her very highly and a very nice person to deal with,excellent 5 star service.please give her a try,you will not be disappointed in any way thanks debs catering you did me proud thank you kind regards michael.
- I would just like to say a massive thankyou to all at deb’s catering Burnley for the outstanding service and buffet you provided for us. The food was amazing, and your price was more than reasonable! I shall be using you again, that’s for sure!! I would strongly recommend x
- My family have had more than 3 buffets done by Debs Catering and i can highly recommend her.
- I used debs catering for my sons christening buffet, amazing food at affordable prices and so many comments from guests about the quality! Will be back time and time again!
- Had a couple of debs buffets and all I can say is their top notch the food is plentiful and very fresh and tasty keep up the good work debs would definitely recommend .
- Debs catering did my son’s christening buffet and was very happy with it and so was everyone else. Definitely recommend them time and time again thanks for all the set up aswell.
Leam Bundy Cliffe
When it comes to selecting a buffet menu the choices are endless. Our expertise can help you design your perfect buffet.Whether it be a traditional finger buffet or a themed style we can help provide the perfect answer.Let’s say you are planning your own retirement or maybe a friends or even a work colleague at some point you will need to start arranging the buffet or whatever kind of catering you require.
The Venue itself maybe does the catering. If not however you must decide who will cater for you. Over at Debs Catering and Buffets Burnley, We have the knowledge and know-how of what exactly you will need for all your buffet requirements It shouldn’t matter to a catering company how many guests you have or what your budget is. A creative catering company will be able to produce a retirement buffet to suit all tastes at whatever level of budget you have.
Your buffet provider should be able to offer you a choice of menus, which enables you to choose elements to feed both vegetarian and non-vegetarian guests. Some like their food spicy and some plain, and again, the range of food provided should aim to suit all.
- 1.Ham 2.Egg & Cress 3.Tuna Crunch 4.Cheese 5.Beef or turkey Sausage rolls. Pork pies. Sausage and pickle. Cheese and pineapple. Quiche. Salad. Coleslaw. Selection of 4 Pasta mixes Crisps. Dips and bread sticks. Cheesy nibbles. Mushroom volovants. Prawn volovants. Selection of Different flavoured Chicken Legs. Chinese & Indian Platter. Desert Platter. (sweets provided for children if required) Cakes & cupcakes are available at an additional cost
Gold £5.50 per headA selection of sandwiches; on a choice of white & wholemeal bread or teacakes.
- 1.Ham 2.Egg mayonnaise 3.Tuna mayonnaise 4.Cheese Sausage rolls. Pork pies. Sausage and pickle. Cheese and pineapple. Quiche. Salad. Coleslaw. Selection of 2 pasta mixes. Crisps. Dips and breadsticks. Cheesy nibbles. Mushroom voulavants. Chinese Platter. Cakes & cupcakes are available at an additional cost.
Silver £4.50 per headA selection of sandwiches; on a choice of white & wholemeal bread or teacakes.
- 1. Ham 2. Egg mayonnaise 3. Tuna mayonnaise Sausage rolls. Sausage and pickles. Cheese and pineapple. Quiche. Salad. Coleslaw. Crisps. Dips & bread sticks. Cheesy nibbles. Cakes & Cupcakes are also available at an additional cost.
Bronze £3.50 per headA selection of sandwiches; on white & wholemeal bread or teacakes.
As the food will be finger food, it should be easy to eat and yet pleasing to the eye. It should be freshly made and delivered in a way that keeps it fresh and in the condition that it left the caterers establishment. We will work with you to provide exactly what you need at a price you can afford. Our menus can be taken as offered or put together by you.
We can work on short notice if required, but we also get booked up very quickly and so would advise you to contact us early for a quote and a sample menu. We look forward to hearing from you.